Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I be a blessing to others from LT

How can I be a blessing to others

Ways that I and you can be a blessing to others.......

First I can help people with when they need help. And I could talk to them if they had a problem in school or at home.

Be kind to others. DO NOT make fun of others like call them names because what if you where that person. Do you like it when people make fun of you or call you names?

Also try to be a blessing to your parents around the house like do your chores without them telling you. Open the doors to the car or even into your house. Help your family out as best as you can.

You can introduce people to God if they don't know God because God will also help them with all of there problems.

Lastly, be a blessing to others then God will bless you in many ways.


Help others with their problems, and God will help you as well.

No comments: