Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I be a blessing to others from MS

I can be a blessing to others by helping them with there work, being a role model for others, and treating them the way I want to be treated.

When people ask me for help' I don't yell at them or tell them no. I stop what I am doing and go to the lesson they need help with. I can be a role model by listening to the teacher. I can also be a role model by telling others when they do something wrong so they don't do it again. When I see people bully someone, I just wish they would know how it feels when you get bullied. I don't care who bullies anyone, no matter what, I will always try to stick up for the person who is getting bullied. I treat others the way I want to be treated because I know how it feels when you get bullied and I know it doesn't feel good.

These are all ways I can be a blessing to others.

No comments: