Monday, November 23, 2009

What I am thankful for by KL

What am I thankful for? First, I am thankful for God. He is always there for me, if something upsetting is going on in my life, I know that he loves me. Even though I am just a kid, I realize that when Jesus died for our sins, he went through incredible pain and hardship, and we don't even deserve Him. God is the greatest blessing anyone could have. Another blessing I appreciate is my family. They have taught me everything I know, my parents especially have helped me on my journey through life. When I am sad, they comfort me. When I am angry, they calm me. My father has taught me that life is going to be hard, but sometimes you just have to tough it out. That was an amazing lesson that has helped me be a happier person. One lesson I learned from my mother is that you need to be an example for people, that sometimes a person has to step up and show everyone what a great person humans can be. Thank you God for forgiving my sins and listening to my prayers. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: