Monday, November 23, 2009

How can I be a blessing to others from MP

Well... I can write prayers for people, and I can teach adults and kids about God if they don't Christ. I can help them and show them that Christ is a wonderful person to know. Also that he loves us. I love to write prayers to people and show then that God cares for them and that they shouldn't give up on Faith and Hope. Also that he could help them when they are struggling with life. Here is my prayer to everyone in the world and for the people who don't know Christ and how wonderful he is and that he really loves us in every way. So here is my prayer.
Dear, Jesus Christ out God our Savior, please take care of all the familys. Lord, I pray for the people who don't know you. Let them know how wonderful you really are and show them that you love them and also that you will protect them no matter what they have done. Lord, let them know that you really do care for them, and let them know that you will help them with all of the struggles that they are facing in life . Let them know that you will always be with them no matter what. Let them also know that you died for them and that you took their sins away also that there is an angel looking out for everyone.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: