Monday, November 23, 2009

What I am thankful for by JT

I am thankful for so many things that I don't think this paper is long enough to fit all the things I am thankful for. So I am not going into deep detail; I would probably bore whoever is reading this, but to start off what I am most thankful for is a grace-full God who sent his only son to die for my sins so that I may have eternal life with him. I am also overwhelmingly thankful for awesome parents. They are both always there for me. Whether they know how to deal with the situation or not, they always give me good advise and lead me in the right direction. My sister, well basically my best friend, I love her so much and am so amazingly thankful for her. My Grandparents I love them all so much and am so blessed to have all four of them still alive. But also I am indescribably thankful for meeting Linda and Jerry; they have been like a third set of grandparents to me. I am so grateful to have met them. Now when it comes to teachers there are the ones who just look at teaching as work, and they don't get along with the kids at all. But there are a few who really care about each and every student. I am just so pleased to have found Winterberry Christan Academy (WCA) and thankful for the teachers. Mr. Hill and Mr. Freeman really care, and I'm thankful to have them as teachers. And of coarse I am thankful for my friends. There is so many I'm not going to name all of them, but they have been there for me and helped me threw a lot. Last but not least, I am just thankful for a great life God has given me. I am so blessed in so many ways I don't think I count count all of them.

No comments: